5.10.07

Collections

I have been thinking how much I have changed during the years. When I was younger, I liked to use jewels more than nowadays. There was a time with the golden rings and a small lucky thing hanging in a necklace.There was Kalevala koru boom- the very big earings and heavy rings. Today less is more.

Picture above. These are my treasures. That necklace down is part of collection I got from my husband when our first one was born. I only use these when there is a party or some celebrations. In the middle is collection of Talon sydän. The necklace is my favorite. It means a lot to me. I got this collection ( also from my husband ) when our younger one was born. Both of these collections are from Kalevala koru (or Kaunis koru). At the highest up is my Mothers day gift from the last year. I got it from my children.
My rings. The golden one is the one and only in the whole wide world. So did say the shopkeeper from who my husband bought it. Don't know if it is true or not but I want to believe in that story. My wedding ring is the white-gold with a small diamond. I got it few years after our wedding day ( We didn't have time to find any when we got married). It is my own design. Nowadays you can see similar ones every where, though.

No comments: