28.10.07

Experiment

I haven't been painting since I was about thirteen ( and that's more than twenty years ago - gosh, I'm old). Anyway, while the kids were happy painting their first own paintings a month ago, I decided to try again. Yes, the right word is try. Because. My very first painting and the only one is something I won't ever show to anyone. Well, it was nice to paint and mix the colours. And painting together with children was a great fun.
Aikaisemmat maalauskokemukseni ajoittuvat teini-ikään ja ne olivat todella kokeiluja. Ainoa ja ensimmäinen tauluni on piilotettuna jonnekin vanhempieni kotiin. Kuukausi sitten,kun lapset maalailivat ensimmäisiä taulujaan, ajattelin uskaltautua uudelleen siveltimen varteen. Hauskaa oli. Parasta oli maalailla yhdessä lasten kanssa.

No comments: