2.2.08

Our home

Every now and then somebody has asked where do we live. I have passed those questions for some, unknown reason . At the same time I have been feeling a bit stupid not to tell. Not like I or we have something to hide, but I just wasn't ready for that. Well, time has passed and things changed.

Anyway we have been living in the Middle East a quite some time. At first we were living in Israel and now the last few years here in Lebanon. Lot of things have happened during these years, in good and in bad. Yet it's very hard to say that our home is in Lebanon because we are not here to stay. This is just a temporary solution, which will last as long as it will. But I do know, already now, when ever we will fly away, I will carry a part of the Middle East in my heart.

1 comment:

s a n s k u :) said...

Olisi kiva kuulla enemmankin millaista elama on siella. Muut maat kiinnostaa aina.