31.8.07

Pack,unpack,pack...

Don't know when I will learn - to take all what we need at the first time and then just pack.No no no..Same thing every single time.Put something in and next time take it off. Now I know what we need, next step is to get all that suff to the bags.

This dress I got from my mother this summer.She has done this dress by herself during the sixties. First I thought it is too colourful but more I'm looking at it the colours match quite nicely.This is a far far away what I am using, still I like it, in some way .It is perfect long shirt for hot summer days. For the winter I bought this grey one from sale. It needs to have another shirt under,material is so soft and no ironing - a real "get up and go dress".
En tiedä milloin se onnistuu, pakkaaminen yhdellä kertaa. Ei, se ei vaan luonnistu. Ikuinen ongelma.Laitan kassiin jotain ja seuraavassa hetkessä otan ne taas pois. Nyt tiedän mitä tarvitsemme, seuraava askel on sovittaa ne laukkuihin.
Värikäs mekko löytyi äitini varastoista. Se on omin käsin ommeltu joskus kuusikymmentä luvulla.Ensialkuun värit hyppäsivät silmille mutta nyt ne näyttävät sopivan hienosti kankaalle.Näin värikäs tyyli on kaukana omastani mutta pidän mekosta ja sen väreistä. Ennen kaikkea se on täydellinen pitkä paita kuumiin kesäpäiviin. Harmaan mekon löysin alennusmyynnistä.Ihan tälläisenään mekkoa ei voi käyttää vaan tarvitsee paidan alleen.Materiaali on pehmeää ja silitystä ei välttämättä tarvita - oikea "ylös ja menoksi" mekko.

No comments: