3.7.07

The kitchen

A room by room I'm getting ready. It does not matter where we go I need to leave our house tidy and clean.With the kids being home a whole day it means doing things a little by little. " To do-list " is still a very loooonng but luckily there is time.
I found this beautiful water pot a few months ago. I have been searching the right one since last spring and finally I saw this one. A hand-painted with my favourite colors.The pot is used only for a water. Local people are drinking water directly from the pot. You don't need to thouch a pot, only pouring water out to your mounth.Lasten ollessa kotona, pitää jälleen opetella jaksoittamaan työntekoaan. Kohde kohteelta ja huone huoneelta järjestellään paikkoja. Aikaa onneksi on tai ainakin tunne ajan riittävyydestä on hyvä. Vielä ei ole kiirettä.
Viime keväästä saakka olen etsinyt meille vesikannua. Paikallista vesikannua, josta voi juoda ilman että kannua itseään koskettaa, niin kuin paikalliset tekevät. Muutama kuukausi sitten löysin tämän, käsinmaalatun, mieliväreilläni.

No comments: